• CONTACTING US
1.1 For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us on our Website is QuizTix Limited, a company incorporated under English law (company number: 08614492) and whose registered office is at Buckworth Solicitors, 200 Aldersgate, London EC1A 4HD, England.
QuizTix Limited c/o Buckworth Solicitors, 200 Aldersgate, London EC1A 4HD, England
• WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
• We may collect information about your computer or device, your visits to our Sites, and usage of our Services. This information may include your IP address, MAC address, device type, operating system, geographical location, browser type, length of visit and number of page views or other Service session activity. In particular, we may use an analytics service provider for website traffic analysis and reporting and to track information such as which browser, screen resolution and IP address you are using to access our Services, in addition to tracking your movements around our applications or websites. This information may be collected by cookies or other tracking technology installed by the Services. Please see the section on Cookies below for more information.
2.3 Whenever you play our games, we collect data about all of your interactions and progress within the games.
3. COOKIES AND OTHER SIMILAR TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
3.2 If you do not wish us to install cookies on your computer or device for these purposes, you may change the settings on your computer or device browser to reject cookies. For more information about how to do this please consult the “Help” section of your browser. Please note that if you do set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of the Site or access or use features of the Service.
3.3 We may use an analytics service provider for website traffic analysis and reporting, and to help us understand how our games, Sites, and Services are being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about such usage by means of cookies and similar technologies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated may be used to create reports about such usage and the analytics service provider will store this information.
4. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
4.1 We use your information in the following ways:
(a) to enable us to operate and provide our games and Services;
(b) to ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or device;
(c) to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of our Services, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of Our Services and to notify you about any changes to the same;
(d) to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Services;
(e) to let you know about promotions, rewards, updates and other product news and services offered by us and our selected partners; and
(f) for security purposes.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
5.2 You should note that information posted on the public elements of our Services will be visible to users of the Services throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to such areas (e.g., public forums).
6. THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
7. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
7.1 The information that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us or by a data processor appointed by us to undertake processing on our behalf.
7.2 Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
7.3 Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from any child under the age of 13 without consent from their parent or guardian.
9. HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION